Managing safely is a flexible course for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams. This training session will give managers and supervisors the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for.
- Understand the law and legal responsibilities of managers in health and safety
- Ability to assess and control risks in the workplace as well as how to identify hazards in the workplace
- Understand how and why accidents and incidents should be investigated
- Ability to develop basic performance indicators and get to grips with auditing and proactive and reactive measuring to improve health & safety
Who needs this IOSH Managing Safely qualification?
Managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation.
Why is this IOSH Managing Safely training important?
This course gives managers and supervisors the essential skills in tackling health and safety issues in their teams and brings home why healthy and safety is such an essential part of their job.
Upcoming training dates
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- IOSH Managing Safely Workbook
Boringdon Park Golf Club
55 Plymbridge Road
0900 - 1700
Other ways to pay
Just Email email@example.com for more information.
About No Accident
IOSH-approved Managing Safely Version 5 training supplier.
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training
- Discounted rates
- IOSH-certification for team