This 2-day First Aid at Work course is designed for those who currently hold a First Aid at Work qualification and are due to expire. Please consider the following rules for attendance:
- A First Aider can renew their FAW qualification by attending a 2-day requalification course without question if it’s within 1 month past the expiry date
- You must bring your previous certificate on the first day of course.
Who needs this qualification?
As soon as the certificate expires, the First Aider is no longer considered competent to act as a First Aider in the workplace which may well leave the employer with a shortfall of First Aiders. Therefore, it would be prudent to arrange their requalification before they expire.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Resuscitation and AED
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Control of bleeding
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries
- Chest injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Heart attacks
Upcoming training dates
- Free parking
- First Aid at Work Hand Book
- OFQUAL Regulated Certificate
Boringdon Park Golf Club
55 Plymbridge Road
0900 - 1600
Other ways to pay
Just Email email@example.com for more information.
About No Accident
An OFQAL Regulated Supplier of First Aid Training through First Aid Awards.
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training
- Discounted rates
- First Aid Training for all your First Aiders