This comprehensive three-day course covers a wide range of first aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way. In addition, this course will include any protocol changes that may have arisen since their last training course. This course will give the participants a qualification to the highest level of First Aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Who needs this qualification?
It is a requirement of the Health & Safety law that employers provide a safe and healthy environment to work in. If your assessment of first aid needs highlights the need for qualified first aiders, then this level 3 qualification (level 6 in Scotland) will provide you with suitable, highly trained personnel.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Control of bleeding
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries
- Chest injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Heart attacks
Upcoming training dates
- First Aid at Work Hand Book
- Free parking (not for a course at the Grosvenor Casino)
Location (see booking information for location)
Boringdon Park Golf Club Grosvenor Casino Plymouth
55 Plymbridge Road 15 Derry's Cross
PL7 4QG PL1 2SW
0900 - 1600
Other ways to pay
Just Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About No Accident
An OFQAL Regulated Supplier of First Aid Training through First Aid Awards.
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training, this will be cheaper as we will use your training room
- Bespoke training package held at Boringdon Park Golf Club, for your company only. Coffee/Tea on arrival and throughout the day, Lunch from the Bar menu. Price £200 per person.
- First Aid Training for all your First Aiders