This course provides an ideal approach to safer and more effective manual handling – not only meeting HSE recommendations but also promoting good and safe practices in any situation.
Upcoming training dates
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in the workplace.
Why is it important?
The risks arising from manual handling have been recognised by the Health and Safety Executive for many years, as evidenced in their regulations and advisory activities promoting good practice. The Regulations require employers to provide their employees with health and safety information and training – supplemented, as necessary, with more specific information and training on manual handling injury risks and prevention.
We will also tailor the training to cater for your organisation's lifting risks.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- Understand the reasons for safe manual handling
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Be able to apply safe manual handling principles
- Manual Handling hand Book
- OFQUAL Regulated Certificate
About No Accident
An OFQAL Regulated Supplier of First Aid Training through First Aid Awards.
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training, this will be cheaper as we use your training room
- Bespoke training package held at Boringdon Park Golf Club, for your company only. Coffee/Tea on arrival and throughout the day, Lunch from the Bar menu. Price £70 per person.
- Manual Handling Training for all your Staff