Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in a work environment.
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless, employees also have a vital part to play in the equation. They need the right knowledge and the right attitude, which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks.
- Understand the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Book
- OFQUAL Regulated Certificate
About No Accident
An OFQAL Regulated Supplier of First Aid Training through First Aid Awards.
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training, this will be cheaper as we use your training room
- Bespoke training package held at Boringdon Park Golf Club, for your company only. Coffee/Tea on arrival and throughout the day, Lunch from the Bar menu. Price £70 per person.
- Health and Safety Training for all your Staff.