This Fire Safety Training Course is designed for employees who want to develop their basic fire safety awareness in order to assist their employer by undertaking more specific fire safety roles in the workplace to manage fire risk (e.g. as fire wardens/marshals/stewards etc.) Successful candidates will be awarded a national level 2 qualification (Level 5 in Scotland).
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in a work environment.
Why is it important?
You will, no doubt, be well aware of the potentially devastating effects of fires in the workplace in terms of lives lost, injuries, damage to property and the environment, and to business continuity. You may also be aware that it is believed that most fires are preventable. The importance of fire safety in the workplace is underpinned by health and safety legislation that places a duty on employers to establish policies and procedures and ensure their employees receive appropriate training.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The role of the nominated fire warden
- The principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Fire Safety Hand Book
- OFQUAL Regulated Certificate
About No Accident
An OFQAL Regulated Supplier of First Aid Training through First Aid Awards.
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training - This will be cheaper as we use your training room
- Bespoke training package held at Boringdon Park Golf Club, for your company only. Coffee/Tea on arrival and throughout the day, Lunch from the Bar menu. Price £70 per person.
- Fire Safety Training for all your Staff and Fire Marshalls.