Heart and circulatory disease claims around 200,000 lives each year. Many could have been saved if a defibrillator was made available. Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) are now becoming more common throughout a range of public and work places. A casualty’s survival rate will dramatically increase if an AED is available and if you have appropriately qualified personnel to use it.
Who needs this qualification?
Where an organisation’s risk assessment of First Aid needs identifies that there is a requirement for Emergency First Aid at Work practitioners, then this national Award in Emergency First Aid at Work satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid - the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
All learners will have the skills and knowledge to provide the organisation with Emergency First Aider’s that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
Upcoming training dates
A range of subjects are covered including:
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Minor Injuries
- Bleeding control
- Free parking (Not Grosvenor Casino)
- Emergency First Aid at Work Hand Book
Plymouth Science Park
Boringdon Park Golf Club
Grosvenor Casino Plymouth (Meeting Room)
0900 - 1600
Other ways to pay
Just Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About No Accident
An OFQAL Regulated Supplier of First Aid Training through First Aid Awards training supplier.
Assessment is ongoing by the instructor, and a three-year qualification will be issued to those who satisfy the criteria. In addition, the HSE strongly recommend that all students undergo an annual refresher programme of three hours
Corporate bundles available for 6 or more delegates
- In-house training
- Bespoke training package held at Boringdon Park Golf Club, for your company only. Coffee/Tea on arrival and throughout the day, Lunch from the Bar menu. Price £60 per person.
- First Aid Training for all your First Aiders